Serenity

Serenity
~God make wonders~

Monday, August 15, 2005

When tears fills ur eyes..

I'm feeling very very strange today. Actually, I think i'm feeling sad, unhappy, like something is missing.. Sigh.. They're so many people leaving Malaysia nowadays to pursue their studies.. My sorta close friend jz left M'sia today.. I'm really really gonna miss this fren a lot cz he's one of the few people who's willing to lend a ear to listen to me.. Like that's not bad enough.. Next month, my couz is leaving for UK.. I'm gonna feel so so lonely.. When is it my turn to leave the country?? I envy them cz US & UK are places that I'll nvr ever get to go to.. For a visit, maybe yes.. to pursue my studies there, is a definite NO!!! I wonder if i'll burst out in tears seeing my couz leave.. She'll not be back till year 2009 or 2010.. That's a very very long time.. we've nvr been separated for more than a 2 weeks b4.. Wut should i do?? I'm already missing her terribly now.. To think bout those happy moments we spent together when we're young.. Am I being childish?? I jz seem to be having 'letting-go' issues here.. There's nothing I could do, is there???

3 comments:

Wai Keat Wong said...

Hey, Yuen Mei. I suddenly came across your blog and so I juz wanna drop by to say hi. It has been a long time. Do you remember me? It's Justin, ya SKSM old fren. Anyway, I'm sure your couz left for her studies, that will makes you learn something. Am I rite? Juz relax. Abel has been a great fren of mine and he has left a few days ago. Everyone missed him, but that's all we can do. And I'm sure you will feel better after a short while. We can still keep in touch with them though... With MSN, emails, etc. Alrite... Oh ya, I wanna keep in touch wif u too, hope u still remember who i am. My MSN's justinwwk@hotmail.com. See u in a while, take care! ^^

Anonymous said...

goodbyes must be said. it is all for good, this leaving country to study thing. it is hard, i know. take your time to deal with it. no rush to say goodbye.

abel001 said...

Yes, Justin came across your blog... from my blog... hahhahahaha..... and justin, how u know she talking about Abel? the way u say it like i si liao(hokkien)... justin, i know your whole purpose is the last paragraph:

Oh ya, I wanna keep in touch wif u too, hope u still remember who i am. My MSN's justinwwk@hotmail.com. See u in a while


jjk...dun miss me, its not like we see each other very often either. we still can chat. but yea, take care