Serenity

Serenity
~God make wonders~

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

the beginning of the quarter..

it's the third day of official campus life at cal poly pomona and there's already like tonnes of readings to do.. tonnes of assignments waiting for me to get started on.. and homework piling.. and the best part, my quizzes and exams starts next week.. i haven't even time to start adapting and here they are already trying to kill me with workload.. the worst subject is political science!!!!! why on earth do i have to study bout the american government?!?!?! it's not like i'm gonna be a citizen here.. and it's not like i'm even trying to apply for PR here.. i've no clue what the hell the lecturer is babbling about.. and i can't give any opinions or views when he asks questions in class.. he luvs to question his students and heck.. i'm always in the first 2 rows.. sighz.. i can't sit at the back as the americans are tall and big ppl.. they'll just block my view and i can't allow tht to happen.. well.. at least i've plenty of things to keep me busy for the time being and it sorta takes my mind off home.. campus is really big.. dah la in TPM oso i can get lost in the library, over here i could get lost anywhere.. being lazy to walk is a thing of the past.. since my mum is way back in m'sia, there's no one else to fetch me where ever i wanna go.. and transportation sucks here, so i'll just have to depend on my legs i guest.. planning to get a car here with my frenz if it's not too expensive tho.. otherwise i'll just walk i guess.. it's kinda hard to walk in the cold, dry weather tho.. can hardly breathe.. sighz.. now it's jz back to reading, reading, and more reading.. wonder when will i complete so many articles and chapters.. God save me!!!!!!!! =(

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ga you ... hope you have good time there ... soon you will adapt well .. trust me ...make urself as comfy as possible

with lov ...
neanhua

Keat Yee said...

Welcome to uni life, the world if assignments, quizzes and exams. As time pass by, u'll be fine. Just as when u get used to the life there, and love the life there, maybe u will be reluctant to leave. Anyway, me here will pray for ya!

SharronL. said...

Hey Mei,
I know that being in a foreign land with foreign ppl n foreign weather is not easy.. ;)
Hey if u take Spanish, then it's extra plus..cos I know a majority of Southern Americans can speak Spanish.
U always have us all supporting u from behind!!
Wish u well always..


Missing you,
Sharron