Serenity

Serenity
~God make wonders~

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

crossroads

i'm such a disappointment!!!!!!!

i'm so so sorry mum & dad, grandma & every1 who has their hopes in me!!

tht's just my limits.. i can't go any further.. i dun think i would hv done better even if i've studied any more than this.. it's really my best.. guess i'm jz not wut every1 expects.. i was fooled too into believing tht i was better than this.. so much for every1's faith and believe in me.. i dun even wanna start describing how bad i suck.. but for now.. i'm jz sad and guilty tht i've disappointed mum & dad and my family..

i'm so so sorry!!!!!!!!!

what am i to do now?!?! if i retake the subject, i would delay graduation for about 2 quarters.. am i to live with a sucky grade?? it hurts my eye to look at it.. it pains my heart to think tht my intelligence & effort is only worth tht much.. the fact tht i can't live up to people's expectations and my own expectations annoys me!! probably sum1 is jz very rite.. i needa get a life!!!

*lost.. paranoid..*

3 comments:

Wendee said...

hey girl... big hug for u! big bear hug for u! huge huge hug for u!!!

=)

abel001 said...

Heyy i understand how you feel, and lets just say we're all proud that you've made it that far and no one expects anything except that you've done your best.

Don't live your life based on expectations, you'll always fall short and you'll never be happy. Live free and enjoy the experiences.

Unknown said...

Hey gal,

Things will be better...

Be positive...

Don't give up....

Hope all goes well for you...