Serenity

Serenity
~God make wonders~

Monday, November 17, 2008

Ma anniversaire!! (the blurrest story told..)

One sunny yet stressful day on November 16, 2008..

How I felt that day?
really stressed.. absent-minded.. blur to the max.. slow to react.. prolly wut was left was only my body.. my mind was definitely not intact..

Did I expect sth that nite?
Yes.. but only when i realize it was the 16th when my parents called.. otherwise.. i would still continue thinking it the 15th.. =.="

What was my reaction when I saw Yanru at my door?
Expected.. but.. did not expect them to make me earn my own birthday.. which include running around frantically looking for clues be4 every1 in the party got old waiting for me.. lol..

How did I enjoy the hunt?
was absent-minded the whole time.. brain jz refused to work altho deep down sumwhr in my brain at tht point of time, i knew the answer.. enjoyed the task too.. definitely a gud exercise and a stress reliever after 1 whole day of brain pain..

How did i feel after seeing the iPod?
I think that moment was the blurrest moment of my entire life.. I couldn't believe I was so absent-minded that I did not even notice the iPod hidden in the cake!!! I couldn't believe that maddy nearly made me stab the iPod.. i couldn't believe i did not notice it even when half of it was revealed.. & i thought it was the plate.. =.=" i couldn't believe i was so numb to excitement that i did not react the way i usually do when i'm downright excited.. urgh!! yesterday was too messed up.. my emotions were like everywhr at the wrong time.. i think i'm really more excited today over yesterday than yesterday.. yesterday was weirdly fun.. to come to think of it.. every1's look was classic when they did not see any reaction in me.. haha..

Was it the most memorable birthday?
It definitely was.. I feel so bad for always thinking that the best stuffs are always at home where my family is and forgetting to be contented with the good frenz I have here in the states with me.. i really do enjoy all my frenz here being with me.. i'm really blessed with the best family n the best of frenz n i really dun think there are better frenz to ask for than those i already have..

my wishes this birthday?
for many happy returns to my wonderful family and frenz.. i wish that the days we hv in the states will be a part of our memory from now.. till forever..

No comments: