Serenity

Serenity
~God make wonders~

Friday, July 29, 2005

Going Crazy!!

I've always loved the life of a student despite all the complains & the whining. However, when it comes to being a form 6 student, i can't help looking at life at a different point of view. Form 6 is really tough & there are moments when i kinda regret leaving SAM for form6. On the other hand, if i hadn't came back for form 6, i wouldn't have learned that much & i would be on the wrong course right now. There are times I wanted to give up & jz let go once & for all.. All this hard work nearly drive me nuts. STPM is jz round the corner & i'm not even 20% ready for it yet.. Although my life is in a mess right now, I really wanna thank God for being by my side all the time.. Without Him, my life would be totally ruin..

No comments: