Serenity

Serenity
~God make wonders~

Sunday, July 31, 2005

My dreams!!!

I suppose everyone have a dream.. i've always dreamt of becoming a doctor until i realize that i couldn't stand blood.. gosh, if i hadn't came back for form 6, i would be in imu now.. doin medic.. oh, the horror (yea, i noe it's a little too dramatic).. well, at least that's 1 'sunny-side-up' for comin back for form 6.. at least i noe now for sure that medic isn't my thing.. anyway, with my 'to-die-for' results right now, i dun think i'll qualify in any uni for medic.. my short term dream now is to get over with STPM ASAP!!! STPM is really haunting me every sec of the day!! why oh why do i have to be torchered like this.. & i thought SPM was tough.. oh boy was i wrong bout that.. after my basic degree, i'll wanna go for mission work.. i wanna be a missionary!! it sounds scary but i'm waiting for the calling.. wut's more meaningful than to spent my lifetime devoting each & every sec of my life doin God's work (easier said than done, i noe).. Or perhaps I could board the Doulos ship & sign a contract of maybe 22 years or so?? he.. he.. well, that's a thought (perfect for those who wants to remain single & do God's work).. hey, i'm day-dreaming again.. better get back to my books.. STPM's jz round the corner!! i'm so so dead!!

1 comment:

^Lovely, actually^ said...

Hey girl,
This is my very first time to run through your blog and wendee's.
Quite fun and challenging. Coz i love to read ppl's blog and write for myself too.

Well, my close fren she is working in Douglos. She will be back to KL by end of the year.She has been there for 4 years (including this year)

She gains alot of weight. She enjoys all her mission works.Maybe I can ask her to share her exxperience with GMC one day when she back.

U think?

nicOle