Serenity

Serenity
~God make wonders~

Friday, April 28, 2006

The VIPs in my life..


Many people have walk in & out from my life but not many of them have managed to carve their names in my heart.. i really appreciate what God has done and all His plans for me are truly wonderful (tho i dun really noe what other plans He has in mind but i'm sure it's really awesome).. nway, like i was saying I really give thanks to God for bringing this group of people into my life.. they're r some of the VIPs in my life.. i've many friends but i dun think i've many close friends.. this group of people are my closest friends, my youth group back in church, my childhood friends, and oso my prayer partners.. we can always count on each other to uphold each other in time of needs.. I might not be the richest girl in the world, nor the prettiest nor the most popular but i'm really blessed to have friends like them who's always there for me when i needed support.. honestly, i dun really noe wut i'll end up to be if it wasn't for their words of encouragement for me.. yes, truly they're great people, devoted, faithful and willing to humble themselves, i've truly learned a lot from them and it's great to see them growing up physically, mentally & spiritually.. however, they're not the only VIPs in my life.. they're a lot more others such as my family, my relatives & of course other friends.. but most important of all i guess at the very end, i'll have to say that the most important person or 3 person of all is my one & only Father, Son and Holy Spirit in heaven.. why am i talking bout this?? he.. he.. coz i've nth better to do.. and i'm fed up of my assignments..& oso a reminder for myself tht i'm a very blessed child..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey am glad to be one of ur vips... god reli blessed all of us to have u. amen