Serenity

Serenity
~God make wonders~

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

My Dearest Grandpa...

I have been really blessed by God for giving me such a great grandpa.. although we're not blood related (cz he's actually my cousins grandfather), he treats me like his very own grandchild.. i remember the times when i was in primary school and i had no choice but to stay at my cousins house after schooling hours until my parents pick me up after work.. my cousins house was like my second home then cz i spent more time there than my real home.. my cousins grandparents treat me really well and they tries to offer me the best and takes really gud care of me.. her grandpa on the other hand, luvs to chat and never fails to tell me all his wonderful stories and experience when he was young.. he was a really friendly man and i cherish the times when he calls me from inside the kitchen "AH MEI!!! HAVE U EATEN!!!".. now tht he's called back to heaven, there's no one to call me from inside the kitchen anymore.. another person less who would tell exciting stories to me and one person less to care for me.. honestly, although he's not my 'real' gramps, I REALLY MISS HIM!!!!
I pray that Lord, You would take care of him and that i would be able to see him again one day in heaven!!!!! God, i pray tht You would comfort his family members as well.. I can't thank you enough for giving me the privilege to be a 'grandchild' to him.. Amen!

No comments: