Serenity

Serenity
~God make wonders~

Monday, February 18, 2008

music~~ food to the soul~~

Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent.
Victor Hugo

Music should strike fire from the heart of man, and bring tears from the eyes of woman.
Ludwig Van Beethoven

If music be the food of love, play on.
Shakespeare, Twelfth Night

can't believe i'm saying this but.. i miss my piano!!!!!!!!! i miss my pieces!!!!! i miss the music, the melody, the touch and the ring of my piano.. it has been a part of me for so long that more often than not i've taken it for granted.. frequently expressing my dissatisfaction and dread over how i hated practising day and night for exams.. but now.. i guess there wouldn't be anymore practising or wutsoever.. i haven't been playing the piano for one and a half month now!!! i miss it!!!!!!!!!! guess hitting the piano when i'm stressed is of no use over here.. =(

i miss my piano!!!!

1 comment:

Christine said...

Lolz! I know how you feel... see, music is fun! Without it, I would have gone crazy a long time ago. But isn't that the same with all of us?