Serenity

Serenity
~God make wonders~

Saturday, February 16, 2008

people i miss all these while..

it's almost 2 months.. never realize how much i love everyone back home until i'm away from it.. made me realize how much i've always take things for granted and how ungrateful i was when i had everything..

my dear parents.. wouldn't be where i am and what i am without you.. *heart* i'll face every challenge with a positive mindset.. i promise..

the person who brought me up.. be safe.. you promised to watch me graduate.. i won't disappoint you~~

you guyz drive me crazy all the time but i'm missing you like nuts now.. how i miss fighting with you.. to sheng yong: i miss you very much!!! i'll always be here for you if you need me.. you can count on me just like i can count on you.. study hard ya.. academic stuffs should not get the better of us rite?!?!
missing you.. don't be such a cry baby k.. bet you're having fun exploiting my room. =p let me know if kor kor bully you.. i'll scold him.. *hehe*
my beloved angels who constantly drives me up the wall.. i miss you all!!! lets bridge again when i'm back.. be good ya~~
the apple of my eye!! breaks my heart when you stare at me as if i'm a stranger over the webcam.. thank God you recognize me eventually.. =)
my dearest abby!!! u would probably be really big when i'm back.. wonder if you would still recognize me.. *hmmm*

the greatest gift God has bestowed to me.. a group of great friends whom i know i can always trust..
the partners in bullying crime!! sorry for abandoning you.. will be back soon.. wait for me ya..
the victim.. i still miss 'bullying' you!!

you have no idea how much i miss you!! please fix your internet connection asap!! =(
i'll be back really soon!! missing my zhi muis!!! plan plan.. lets go somewhere!!! HOLIDAY!!!=p

urgh!!! i miss my family and friends too much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =(

thank God for memories..

No comments: