Serenity

Serenity
~God make wonders~

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Back Home!!

Now that I'm back from JS, everything seems so different.. I'm having a really hard time adapting to normal life (as in life before JS).. I miss JS so so much!! I miss the big family of 45 we use to have for the pass 7 weeks.. I miss the lessons, the people, the fellowship we had.. JS is just like a dream that has came to an end.. It's like a snap out of fantasy world where everything was perfect.. Now, it's hello to reality, welcome back worries & gudbye perfect life!! There's just so much struggle in trying to cope with the normal work & normal way & style in doing things.. Then there's the youth alpha thing.. honestly speaking, i'm really really exhausted.. i dun even noe if i've wut it takes to lead or to help out for the time being.. i really hope God will help me through this.. JS was really a life changing experience.. It gave me a lot to think about.. It has also left me with a lot of questions which i would most probably not able to answer till the day i die.. but, i've surely grown in terms of spirituality & i noe i'm spiritually more mature now than i was before.. not sure if i'm mature overall.. back in reality, things seems to be more complicated & difficult.. plus, i think i'm diagnosed with a severe case of post-JS-depression syndrome.. i guess it'll take some time for me to get over it.. in the meantime, i guess praying that i'll achieve good result in STPM is something i hv to do.. sigh..

No comments: