Serenity

Serenity
~God make wonders~

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

New Beginning, New Life...

Finally the decision hv been made.. sigh.. well, at least something is done & now it's all over with.. so, i started uni life on tuesday which was yesterday, officially.. currently studying in TPM (Technology Park Malaysia).. it's so new & it's super big.. the whole campus covers the grounds of the whole park.. they're so many government & private research companies in there oso.. well, since this uni or academy is newly established & it's a semi government sorta thing, i jz hope tht it's up to par.. but honestly, it's not the academy here tht i'm interested in goin, i'm looking forward to the end of nex year where i'll be continuing my studies in California State Polytechnic University, Pomona.. i'm goin to spend 4 years there.. 2 years studying + 1 year internship + 1 year job placement.. it's so cool tht i'm given an oppurtunity to work in california.. tht totally makes up for the outrageously horrible results i got.. i jz hope i do really well in my degree so tht i'll be able to apply to a well established company there.. at least i'm doin wut i wanted to do.. sigh.. my first choice was supposed to be pharmacies.. but too bad i can't make tht a dream come true cz with my results, i couldn't even get close to realizing this dream.. so, it's biotech, my second choice.. well, even so, i barely scrape through for biotech.. applied for SIT but they offer me food tech instead cz i couldn't make the requirements for biotech.. UCSI offered biotech but it's all local, TPM offered me biotech & it sounds really appealing, KDU offered me a conditional offer to do Biomedic but if i dun do well, they reserve the rights to kick me out.. tht's way too risky.. not tht i would do badly but currently, my confidence & self-esteem is at the lowest, dun think it can go any lower..sigh.. it was a hard decision as my mum really liked SIT & food tech is an interesting course but it's placed 4th in my list.. but it's a twinning to australia, the country which i've alwiz planned to further my studies to.. it's really cool!! but all decisions r ady made.. it's california & i'll be gone for 4 years.. sobz.. it's so far from home.. so far from my family.. how am i goin to survive there on my own?? sobz..

1 comment:

YY said...

Hello sweetie! Still remember me?! Yann Yoong here. Glad that I saw your blog...Keep in touch ya!