Serenity

Serenity
~God make wonders~

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Why oh why?!?!?

Sob.. This has been really a terrible week.. sigh.. i'm gonna start complaining again.. life is jz so dreadful yet i can nvr stop thanking God for all He has done in my life.. STPM results was just released a couple of days ago.. honestly, i really got the shock of my life when i saw my results!!! i was so so freaking disappointed with chemistry & biology.. i could hv so done better.. MANGKUK la!!! i was so speechless when i saw my results.. sobz.. my results really put me no where.. i can't go on with the course i want in Malaysia, at least not fully la.. my parents would most likely hv to send me overseas after my first year here.. i dun wanna leave!!! i'm afraid once i leave i wouldn't wanna come back!! there are too many things & people in Malaysia that i miss & cherish!! wut bout church?? family?? i'll be so alone!!! i'll hv to start everything over.. wut bout the different culture?? i noe i can adapt but i wanna stay!! it's all cz i'm super stupid!! i shouldn't even get results close to the 1 i got.. could've done so much better.. why did You let this happen to me God?? is this part of Your great plan for me?? teach me to have faith in You Lord!! i'm so lost!! i noe i should be getting over my results by now but it's jz not done.. this stupid results is haunting my every single thoughts.. i noe i told myself countless times to not look back & regret on the decisions i've made.. as much i hate saying it, i hate STPM!! it so ruin my whole entire life!! (a lil dramatic but that's how i feel now) sigh.. wut can i do?? where can i go??

4 comments:

T said...

just clicking 'next blog' and came across your page. i'm not sure what the STPMs are, but i can tell you this: whatever the results, they are not going to ruin your life. in fact, in a couple years (or even less) you won't even remember what you got on them. trust me. i can remember stressing out over tests and stuff in school, but looking back, no matter how big a deal things seemed to be at the time, all my tests and studies are a blur. life goes on.

basically i just wanted to say relax. you'll be fine.

abel001 said...

Yea, agreed. Trust me, somehow things have their own way of working themselves out.

Vern said...

OON mei...dun worry la...God is with u..if u miss malaysia so much then y worried u wun wanna come back?lol..mangkuk ler...n btw...u did all tat u could already!

Jo Jo Bumps said...

hey there dear ,
stuides ain't everything , it may seem like a big deal now ... but it ain;t everything when u look back on it. wat matters most is wat u gather and learn while studying. the frens u made , life lessons learnt ... those are a few of the most important things.

and about the results , a fren once told me ... Just as long as u have tried ur best , and gave it ur best ...then no one in the world has the right to tell u that u didn;t do good enough. and no matter wat the results are , God is proud of u. He will be proud of u no matter wat . doesn;t that matter most ? it matters more then the results.

and no matter where u will be, where ever u may go, where ever God may sent u... He will sent u ppl to help u thru wat ever u may go thru. i am very , very sure of this. 100% sure. ;)

so no worries dear. u take care and God Bless .



joanna