Serenity

Serenity
~God make wonders~

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Re-entry Stress!!!

Whoa!! This week has been a really tough week!! Who could have thought it would be so hard to settle down after 6 to 7 weeks of Jeremiah School! Honestly, i've been really having it hard.. I feel so lost whenever my family or whenever my friends talk to me.. It's like I'm lost in a world of my own.. I tried to listen & to think & to tune my frequency towards theirs but to no avail.. The more I try the more confused I become.. Sigh.. MYF, MYF.. I'm really proud of my youth group cause it's really a big encouragement to see how all of us grew together spiritually & oso physically of course.. But currently, I just find it a little weird when it comes to communicating with them.. All my mind could think about now is what I've been doing for the past 6 weeks in JS.. Whenever anyone ask about JS, I just can't help talking bout it.. It's good but the problem is I can't stop after that.. sob.. sob.. I really miss those times!! Then there's the youth alpha.. I can't help being worried bout the progress.. There r so few who turned up.. What exactly happened?? We've to really sit down & pray bout it.. If there's anything we can do, is to pray & leave the rest to God.. then there's easter coming up.. oh man!! just thinking bout the work load is freaking me out already.. a musical is really too much.. sorry guyz.. i really can't remember what i suggested but i think we should keep it simple due to the lack of time.. so sorry!! sigh.. results is coming out soon.. i've really no confidence at all.. i noe i did very badly.. but wutever izit, good or bad, i'll give thanks.. then there's the whole uni application thing.. i seriously have no idea where i'm heading.. i've this weird feeling to go into full time ministry & the feeling got stronger when i was in JS.. But i guess like what unc herbie hv been saying, we should study & at least get a degree b4 goin full time.. but still i need to noe my directions.. i'm so lost!! sigh.. i've nvr got good sense of direction.. there r so many choices & so many offers that i could think about.. this makes things even harder for me.. worries.. worries.. worries.. y can't i be the happy-go-lucky girl everyone thinks i am?? y can't i be happy all the time?? i hate it when it comes to decision making!! i hate to be left alone to think bout the worries in life! y can't i be the crazy girl i am all the time?? sigh.. how i wish JS lasted longer so i wouldn't have to come back & think bout wut i have to do.. it's just so sad that all good things always comes to an end.. i think i will go crazy even before uni starts!!

2 comments:

gRaCeY said...

Hey, don't be too sad. We're all in the same boat. Wish there was one of you I could hug right now. =) I guess I won't be seeing you this weekend. Seeing any of you there would make me even sadder, so it's probably best that I stay away. You take care yea? Love you.*hugs*

Keat Yee said...

Hey Yuen Mei,nice to see u back from JS! It's been months since i see u...miss ur laughter REALLL lot!!! See u soon on Thursday.