Serenity

Serenity
~God make wonders~

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Holly Holly... Mizzie holly!!!

finally, the semester is over.. sigh.. not tht it's a great thing to celebrate.. cz i noe the next semester will be 10 times worst.. but, well, i guess at least there's a week break.. sigh.. and the psychotic flu virus had to attack me of all days.. wut a bummer!!! there goes a few days of fun.. sigh.. stuck at home.. have to practice for the troublesome piano exam coming up.. can't believe i've only 2 months left to practice!! sigh.. i guess i should have completed it way back during form 3.. then i wouldn't be suffering now.. sigh.. my fault.. my fault.. yes!! & my fault again.. then there's the english test i screwed up badly the other day.. can't believe i had problem coming up with a factual essay!!! i wonder wut's wrong with me.. seriously.. then i had problems looking out for grammar mistakes!! what the heck!!! can't believe myself.. i noe i should've slept more before the exam.. sigh.. i din noe it'll cost me so much!! thought i could handle it but i'm jz too hopeless!!! on the brighter side, at least i could look forward to a whole week of hol without worrying bout assignments and exams.. and a whole week to catch up with my 'idiot box' and oso a whole week to catch up with my reading and a whole week to spend with my bed.. well, not too bad la.. desperately need my sleep.. i've been like a walking zombie for long enough.. guess it's time the zombie went back to her grave.. anyway, i guess i'm not making the singapore trip anymore.. another bummer!! everything doesn't seem to be going according to plan.. sobz.. hope the dinner this saturday will turn out well.. sigh.. i must be the most pathetic person ever to walk the earth!! y am i having such a miserable holiday?? y am i feeling so lousy?? i dun wanna be pathetic!!! sobz.. hopefully my hols will not turn out to be as bad as i think it will.. sighz..


~yuen mei over & out~

No comments: