Serenity

Serenity
~God make wonders~

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

My Thoughts?

Sigh.. sometimes i wonder if i'm weird.. my mum offered to buy me a makeup kit last week.. well, i guess as a normal girl, i should be thrilled.. but i wasn't really thrilled.. i kept asking my mum, y on earht do i need a makeup set?? i mean i dun even noe how to use it to begin with!! besides, i hate the smell & after applying it, my face doesn't feels like uhmm.. my face anymore.. & gosh, it's damn hard to wash it off after that.. well, the only time i apply makeup is during concerts or performances.. other than that, who cares if i put on makeup.. i mean, it's better to be natural rite?? well, i've to admit tht after having done makeover & all, i do look different, i guess prettier, but it doesn't look like me.. i look like someone else & honestly, i dun really noe if i like it.. sigh.. i remember one of my frenz told me once.. a gal's appearance is the most important posession & a gal's beauty is above all else.. but i think character is very important too.. it's not only beauty rite?? beauty is only skin deep.. besides, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.. moreover, i dun think i'm that bad.. sigh.. exam's next week & i'm not an ounce prepared.. i'm so bored but i dun feel like studying currently.. no mood to do anything nowadays.. sigh.. & assignments due on mon.. & i'm still on cloud 9.. wut to do?? buck up, yuen mei!! buck up or u'll nvr make it to california.. it's hard to be optimistic all the time.. & it's hard to be realistic all the time cz reality hurts!! no idea wut i'm crapping about, feeling crappy & bothered & sad & moody & i've no idea what else.. i miss being young.. i miss school.. i miss being care-free.. i miss no worries.. i miss bein happy-go-lucky.. i miss being me!! haven't really been myself this few weeks.. haven't been crazy.. haven't done any mistakes.. haven't been lazy!! not me at all! a lot has been goin in my mind.. no time to even think of being myself.. i think i'm bout to explode anytime soon..
honestly, i've no idea wut's the aim of this post.. probably jz voice out my disatisfaction of myself.. well, that's it.. i'm officially goin nuts.. that jz so proved tht i'm officially weird.. 'yay' me!!

1 comment:

Keat Yee said...

Yo Yuen Mei!! I'm sure you will do fine! Remember the times that we have in school? You never give up even though you did badly in your studies right?(Maths subject, remember?) You keep on going and try to improve oyurself! Where is the Yen Mei that never give up and happy-go-lucky went? Keep going girl. You rocks!!