Serenity

Serenity
~God make wonders~

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Overwhelming frusration & fatigue & disappointment!!!

So, it was 2 days in TPM for nothing!!! as if that's not enuff.. i jz received message that we might or might not have class tom.. so wut r we supposed to do?? hang around there again & wait?? i've piano class tom & i've ady cancelled so many classes jz to accommodate for this change of schedule.. i'm really freaking pissed right now.. not to say freaking disappointed!!! how can they do this to us??? my piano teacher is so gonna kill me for this.. & i'm so tempted to initiate butt kicking session!!! ish.. i'm so darn frustrated now!! i dunno wut to do!!! should i cancel my piano class or should i keep it & not go for the class?? wut if i cancel piano lesson & go back to col but they said it only commences on mon?? urgh!! i'm so tired of thinking!!! my brain hurts.. wished that they're more organized.. i like my course & i like it there.. won't wanna end up switching col jz cz of this.. but i can't be changing my piano teacher's schedule all the time!! tht would be so unfair for her!!! i for once is very against ppl foiling up my plans.. & i definitely won't wanna do that to others.. oh God!! such a simple matter yet with huge dillemma!!! sobz..

However, i guess God has been fair.. i had a great time with the JSers again!! although i had to watch Poseidon again but i have to admit i had a great time!! not with the movie but with my frenz.. celebrated Ian's birthday & went on with our normal lepaking & our normal laughter that fills the air of the whole midvalley.. how can we not when we have Erreekka & Lawrence around?? hehe.. i really thank God for these people God has brought into my life.. being able to spend time with them is truly my pleasure.. it's alwiz a pleasure & it's alwiz nice to see u JSers again!! oohh.. before signing out..

HAPPIE BURFDAY IAN!!!!

No comments: