Serenity

Serenity
~God make wonders~

Monday, May 08, 2006

It has been a 'bloody' week!

I have never felt so tired ever since STPM ended! i've been staying up until 4 a.m. for the past few days.. whoa!! can't believe i made it through! to come to think bout it, i think i nearly fell asleep during my communication exam just now.. it has definitely been a very 'bloody' week.. the assignments, and the presentation nearly 'claimed' my life! thank God i managed to survive it & finally hand it in today.. sigh.. i've been working on those for the past month! & it took me 4 whole nights to polish up on it.. & yet, it still looks & sounds horrible! I think my english is getting from bad to worst! i can't even pronounce intriguing without screwing up the 'u' for the first time! damn it!!! i'm such a freak.. sigh.. & i jz screwed up a few questions during my communications exam today.. & it carries a whole damn lot of marks! what a waste! with english exam coming up tom, dun think i could count of getting much of a sleep tonite.. sigh.. it's jz not possible! i jz hope i dun screw up too badly tom.. or i'll be done for.. althought there's less to study compared to STPM but the workload's killer.. & this is only a short semester where i've only 2, YES 2!!, subjects to concentrate on.. & yet i can screw it up.. u can tell how bad & terrible i am.. the next semester is a long semester where i'm going to take up 5 to 7 subjects, depending on my capability.. i really wonder how i'll do.. probably i'll 'die' before i've even gone through half the semester.. actually i'm still amazed that i actually got through with STPM!! i can't wait till wednesday when i've 1 week break before the next semester.. i'm dying here!! i need rest! no proper sleep for 4 whole nites is driving me crazy.. sigh.. it's jz so sad that i've to stop procrastinating.. all the assignments didn't even allocate time for me to procrastinate.. probably it's a good thing but i guess when u're used to something, it's jz weird when u're not doing it anymore.. then there's the 'Miracle Healing' workshop coming up in singapore, which my mum ask me to attend it with her.. well, it's a good oppurtunity for me to relax in singapore & it's oso a chance for me to experience God's hand at work! can't wait to go.. but then again, i'll be in singapore for 4 to 9 days.. which means i'll most likely be missing on the celebration dinner with my youths on saturday.. sobz.. there goes the fun.. & since my new semester would be starting on the 22nd of May, i'll be missing the mission trip to Myanmar too.. but i guess there'll be other chances next time since i've got a whole lifetime ahead.. but it's jz too bad that i can't make it earlier.. hope that i'll be blessed with the privilege to bless others in need!!

1 Peter 3:9
Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult, but with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing.

No comments: